Warranty & Limitation
All our LED light fittings and drivers come with up to 5 years* limited warranty.
The warranty covers the following:
- LED light fittings and power controllers are warranted against defects with materials and workmanship from the date of purchase/installation for the period stated above provided they are used within design operating conditions. (Refer to specific product data sheets for operating and storage temperature conditions which are available on request).
- During this warranty period, defective products or parts will be repaired or replaced without charge at QE Global’s discretion†.
- Under no circumstances will liability be accepted for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential or damages loss owing to the failure of the product.
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Defects in materials and workmanship after expiry of the warranty period.
- Damage caused by accident, mishandling, misuse, abuse, miss-application, civil disturbance or natural disaster.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorised by QE Global Ltd.
- Using an improper or unsuitable power supply or circuit breakers.
- Inappropriate use or storage not in accordance with our Operation & Maintenance Guidelines.
- Heavy or substantial shock.
- Normal wear and tear.
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Purchaser must notify us in writing within 28 days of noticing the defect.
“Failure” is considered a non-operating LED, driver and/or the whole product.
*3 year limited warranty as standard, with selected products offering 5 year limited warranty at no extra cost. Emergency and sensor products carry a 12 month parts warranty.
†There is no charge for a warranty replacement if the faulty product is returned to QE Global Ltd within a reasonable time frame otherwise full sales value will be charged under QE Global’s standard terms and conditions. Where our and supporting products have been provided on a supply only basis, installation of warranty replacements are the responsibility of the original installing contractor and not QE Global.
QE Global Ltd reserves the right to charge in full for a returned product where no fault is found following inspection and re-test.
QE Global Ltd reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative if a particular product has been replaced, made obsolete or is no longer available.
Refer to full warranty claim procedure for further details. QE Global Ltd reserves the right to amend the warranty description with 28 days prior notice stated in this limited warranty.