Take care not to damage the LED fitting when opening the box/packaging with knives or sharp tools. Any required installation wiring of the LED fitting must be carried out by a qualified electrician. Ensure that all protective films have been removed prior to use.
- Ensure the LED fitting is turned off and cooled.
- Wearing protective gloves, wipe with a soft clean, dry micro-fibre cloth.
- Do not get the LED fitting wet.†
- Do not use any alcohol, solvents, detergents, cleaning fluids or abrasive materials to clean the LED fitting.
- Do not tamper with or disassemble the LED fitting, power controller, cables or wires.
- Do not drop or bend the LED fitting.
- Do not fix, apply or stick anything to the LED fitting.
- Do not modify or adjust the length of any cables without prior clarification from QE Global Ltd.
- LED fitting and Power Controller – 5 limited years from purchase/installation.*
(excludes damage caused by accident, mishandling, misuse, abuse, miss-application, civil disturbance or natural disaster).
- Always store LED fittings in a clean dry area and protect from moisture and dust.
* Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for full warranty coverage, exclusions, eligibility and claim procedure.
† This excludes exterior lights.