£Competitive plus car and target bonus
- QE Global are a major player in the sale and distribution of LED lighting products and services.
- With an unparalleled range of LED lighting products for use within the electrical and commercial industries, all our products are of the highest standard, quality and reliability.
- Well established in the UK, parts of Europe and USA with a turnover in excess of £10m, we are an organisation that not only has the opportunities to progress and build a career but actively recruits individuals to grow through the business.
- Ideally located in the Midlands and based from home, you will cover the territory surrounding the Midlands counties but not limited to.
- Travel to existing and potential clients managing your time between appointments and our Leicestershire based office.
- The successful candidate will be able to generate new business and will also inherit a number of existing accounts, some of which may be dormant, however the focus would be to get those accounts to spend the targeted amount and above.
- The candidate will be targeted with meeting a number of new and/or existing clients throughout the working day, to ascertain the products they use and advise the new products on the market.
- The successful candidate will be comfortable and proficient with meeting clients of a varied level of seniority from a large and varied customer base throughout a number of industry sectors, achieving the clients’ expectations and finding a solution to meet with their business needs.
- Applicants will need to be a self motivated and passionate individual that has a true drive to seek new business opportunities, sell the company and its products whenever possible.
- We will only consider applicants who have a high level of experience within the electrical industry and with the M & E side preferable.
- You will ideally have existing relationships and contacts with electrical contractors and companies within the Midlands and surrounding areas, although this is not essential.
- It is important that the applicant is a resilient individual that can take knock backs when unable to close a sale but maintain the drive and motivation to continue onto the next opportunity.
- You will need to be flexible, outwardly thinking and able to learn new product information to promote and sell this to existing and potential customers.
- Applicants will need to possess excellent communication & time management skills and be fully conversant with RELUX/DIALUX light designing, Excel and Word computer applications.
Reply enclosing a full CV and current package to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.