Round LED light panel
The QERFP round LED light panel has been developed as an alternative to recessed flush fitting PL lighting (both single and double PL). It is designed as a completely self-contained unit that easily fits flush to a ceiling and is ideal for small ceiling spaces. The sealed unit has a simple external electrical connection, which means no extra fittings are required.
Our panels use 70% less energy and have a lifespan of over three to four times longer than an equivalent fluorescent fitting.
Enquire about this product
- Input voltage85V to 264V
- Frequency55Hz to 60Hz
- Power supply efficiency85%
- Power*180mm=10W | 240mm=13W | 300mm=17W
- Power factor conversion*0.93
- Luminaire efficiency90%
- Lumen output*180mm=900lm | 240mm=1,170lm | 300mm=1,530lm
- Colour rendering index80Ra
- LED efficacy*90lm/W
- Colour temperatures3,500K | 4,200K | 5,000K
- Beam angle*110˚
- Operating temperatures-10˚C to +40˚C | +14˚F to +104˚F (humidity 10% to 80%)
- Storage temperatures-10˚C to +50˚C | +14˚F to +122˚F
- SizesØ180mm x 19mm (Ø7.1in x 0.7in) | Ø240mm x 19mm (Ø9.4in x 0.7in) Ø300mm x 19mm (Ø11.8in x 0.7in) - sizes exclude controller
- Main materialsAluminium | V0 rated polycarbonate
- IP ratingIP54
- Life span50,000 hours
* Figures are approximate and are based on independent testing in the UK by Photometric & Optical Testing Services.