LED T8 tube
The Energy Carbon Clean (ECC) QET8 LED T8 tube is designed to the highest standards and provides a bright light output, a genuine alternative to fluorescent tubes.
Our tubes use 70% less energy and have a lifespan of over three to four times longer than an equivalent fluorescent tube.
All our tubes are recyclable and conform to CE, RoHS and UL regulations.
Enquire about this product
- Input voltage110V to 250V
- Frequency50Hz to 60Hz
- Power supply efficiency85%
- Power2ft=8W | 3ft=12W | 4ft=18W | 5ft=21W | 6ft=27W
- Power factor conversion0.95
- Luminaire efficiency90%
- LED quantity2ft=162pcs | 3ft=243pcs | 4ft=315pcs | 5ft=396pcs | 6ft=477pcs
- Luman output2ft=790lm | 3ft=1,184lm | 4ft=1,530lm | 5ft=1,930lm | 6ft=2,320lm
- Colour rendering index80Ra (choice of Ra)
- LED efficiency85lm/W
- Colour temperatures3,500K | 3,600K (Pink) | 4,200K | 6,000K
- Beam spread175˚
- Operating temperatures-25˚C to +60˚C | -13˚F to +122˚F (humidity 15% to 70%)
- Storage temperatures-20˚C to +50˚C | -4˚F to +122˚F
- SizesØ1.2in x 2ft (30mm x 610mm) | 3ft (914mm) | 4ft (1,219mm) | 5ft (1,524mm) | 6ft (1,828mm)
- Main materialsAluminium | Polycarbonate
- AppearanceClear | Milky
- IP ratingIP54
- Life span50,000 hours