LED Flood light
The QE225TG LED flood lights are designed to the highest standards and manufactured using powerful multi-layered LEDs, which produce an extremely high and stable output of light, but use 70% less energy compared to a standard light.
Our spot lights are developed and manufactured to GB7000.1-2002 safety requirements, using a lightweight aluminium structure and coated to ensure operation even in the toughest of conditions.
The light source has a quick start and can withstand up to 50,000 hours of continuous operation. A typical life-span is over 10 years.
Enquire about this product
- Input voltageAC 85V to 265V | DC 12/24 (AC=In & DC=Out)
- Frequency50Hz to 60Hz
- Power supply efficiency90%
- Power10W, 20W & 30W
- Power factor conversion0.93
- Luminaire efficiency90%
- LED quantity1pcs
- Colour rendering index80Ra
- LED efficiency80lm/W
- Colour temperatures2,700K | 4,200K | 5,000K
- Beam spread160˚
- Operating temperatures-40˚C to +55˚C | -40˚F to +131˚F
- Storage temperatures-40˚C to +60˚C | -40˚F to +140˚F
- Sizes8.8in x 7.3in x 5in (225mm x 185mm x 126mm)
- Weight5.1lbs (2.3kg)
- Main materialsAluminium | Tempered glass
- IP ratingIP65
- Life span50,000 hours